- Your Donation will:
Help Educate and Inform by:
- Enabling us to Continue Publishing our Newsletter
- Enabling us to Keep our Website Updated
- Assisting us to Research Statistics
- Enabling us to educate the public as well as elected officials about Indian rights, laws, and issues
Minster To Families by:
- Helping us to stay in contact with families
- Supporting and encouraging individuals and families to Trust God, Look to Him, and Pray.
- Supporting Equal Protection for children
- Supporting the right of parents to choose guardians for their children without regard for heritage.
- Supporting and Encouraging families to combat alcoholism, drug addiction, sexual abuse, child abuse and child neglect
- Encouraging Families to Stand Up Together, Pray for Each Other, and Support Each One Another.
Defend Parental and Civil Rights by:
- Assisting us in the research of Case Law, Legislative History, and significantSecondary Authority and make it freely available
- Encouraging accountability of governments to families with Indian heritage
- Seeking Justice and defending the cause of families in need.
- Advocating the use of the “Existing Indian Family Doctrine“
- Advocating for Fair Trials for all US citizens, no matter their heritage
- Defining protections for Adoptive Parents
Assist and Support Christian Churches in their local Ministries by:
- Supporting and encouraging prayerful volunteerism in local church Ministries and Missions.
- Encouraging the work of Evangelism
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE:
- Mail Your Check or Money Order to:
Christian Alliance for Indian Child Welfare
PO Box 253,
Hillsboro, ND 58045 – 0253
(Please don’t send cash through the mail)
Thank you for considering a U.S. tax deductible contribution
Christian Alliance for Indian Child Welfare, a 501c(3)